Who You Are
- Associates degree in graphic design or related field; or 5 years of applicable experience
- At least 2 years of experience as a supervisor or manager
- At least 2 years of installation experience with vinyl vehicle wraps, sign-making and sign-installation, or a closely associated skill
- Proven ability to adapt production planning to rapidly adjusting priorities and circumstances
- Proven ability to establish priorities and communicate clearly with internal and external clients
- Demonstrated proficiency in graphics/sign production using Corel and/or Adobe Illustrator
- Motivated to work in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment
- Demonstrated ability to learn and adapt to change
- Self-supply basic personal tools
What You’ll Do
- Manage and supervise assigned employees and contractors.
- Schedule work assignments for employees and contractors, coordinating as necessary with other departments.
- Ensure proper maintenance and cleaning of assigned printers, cutters and associated equipment.
- Coordinate and oversee pre-production and post-production activities, ensuring customer satisfaction and timely delivery of completed projects.
- Ensure timely and complete communication with internal and external clients at all stages of production.
- Maintain proper inventories and supplies; source new suppliers as necessary based on client and market conditions.
- Maintain proper record of time and materials
- Maintain a clean, safe working environment
- Perform other related duties as assigned
What We’ll Do
- Competitive Pay with a Simple IRA with Company Matching Program
- Paid Holidays & Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, Prescription Drug Plans, Accident, Critical Illness and Flexible Spending Account
- Company Sponsored Short & Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Winning Culture with a Commitment to Work/Life Balance
Kellymoss is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.