The Operations Support Specialist is responsible for providing technical and administrative support for the day-to-day operations of the Projects Department. The OSS is responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of systems, processes and providing general administrative support.
Who You Are
- 5+ years of hands-on administrative support & client support experience in a production or manufacturing environment
- Possess a general knowledge of Google products including, Drive, Sheets, Docs, Slides, Forms, etc.
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, an eye for detail and a sense of urgency
- Ability to understand and execute on established work procedures
- Team player: ability to communicate effectively and work harmoniously with others
- High School Diploma; Associates degree preferred
What You’ll Do
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient Project operations to include general calendar management
- Assist in maintenance of client files, tools, templates, processes, and procedures
- Assist in client communication schedule and client experience
- Prepares agendas, meeting notes, and summaries
- Drafts and edits letters, reports, and other documents
- Inputs and updates information in databases and spreadsheets
- Researches as requested and compiles and summarizes information for reports or presentations
- Assist with the documentation, optimization, and automation of processes where possible
- Assist with the implementation of new processes and procedures
- Maintains accurate and up to date records of job status and job changes. Update the project plans including deliverables, dependencies, assignments, and outcomes
- Responsible for uploading pictures and other relevant information to Dropbox
- Oversight of company communications tools such as Trello and company time off calendar
- Participate and coordinate follow up action items from Department meetings
- Takes primary ownership of executing on the Client delivery experience - arranging car reveals, creation of photo books/memorabilia, and arranging client gifts, etc.
- Gathering Client experience feedback from project builds
- Will be required to spend approximately 30% of time on the shop floor
What We’ll Do
- Competitive Pay with a Simple IRA with Company Matching Program
- Paid Holidays & Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, Prescription Drug Plans, Accident, Critical Illness and Flexible Spending Account
- Company Sponsored Short & Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Winning Culture with a Commitment to Work/Life Balance
Kellymoss is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.